Functions of the Management and Human Resources Administration Division
1. To serve the Minister’s office and Permanent Secretary with administrative works.
2. To take responsibility and instruct regarding staff planning and general administrative purpose under the Ministry.
3. To select trainees for local and international training and manage the training of the Ministry.
4. To supervise selecting delegation for the exhibition or meeting and local and international seminars.
5. To conduct the registration works and business license and tax related purposes.